Friday, May 4, 2012

Am I Paranoid, Or Are They Really Out To Get Me?

I'm back. Yeah, it's been a while.

Was dabbling with the idea of getting this blog back up, and then I got into Twitter a couple of months ago. That really got me interested, because once I started expressing my political opinions on a regular basis again, 140 characters at a time started to get really confining.
I started out mainly enjoying the company of fellow conservatives. I know plenty of people I can argue politics with, Twitter started as a break from contentiousness in other platforms.

While I was quietly reading and discussing conservative and GOP politics, I started seeing a lot of talk about other accounts being unjustifiedly suspended after tangling with liberals.

Inevitably, I got drawn into confrontation with liberals.

I don't especially care for Rush Limbaugh. I thought his Fluke comments were over the top. I rarely listen to him. I don't think he's a good representative for conservatives, because he does get offensive. I am not especially PC, but there are certainly times he embarrasses GOP and conservatives.

But, these Soros-funded astroturf liberal fascists trying to get him off the air by bullying and threatening his sponsors are just too much. The solution to speech you don't like is more speech, not less. I don't believe in shutting people down.

The main website where the advertisers are targeted is stoprush.net. The site has a twitterfeed of Tweets using the #stoprush hashtag. So, I started using #stoprush on tweets defending Limbaugh's right to free speech. Where I saw Limbaugh sponsors being tweeted and harassed for supporting misogyny, racism, blah blah PC BS, I turned and tweeted those sponsors and thanked them for supporting Rush's right to free speech and encouraged them to stand up to the bullying tactics of the PC tyrants.

Naturally, I encouraged my followers to join me, and some did. So the Twitter feed at stoprush.net often had as much support for free speech and for Rush as they did rants against his sponsors and his content.

I think that's when certain liberals decided they'd had enough of me. Either that, or the sponsors I tweeted had a problem with me tweeting them. If that were the case, they'd have reported the liberals harassing them instead of thanking them, wouldn't they? But the #stoprush twits are still out there.

So my 1st Twitter account was suspended. My 2nd was also suspended after a mere handful of #stoprush tweets. I was however allowed to promise to be a good girl and reinstate my 2nd account. But then I got suspended again! So, on to my 3rd Twitter account. Which is still alive. For now. But I am for the moment avoiding #stoprush.

I spent a lot of time, followed a lot of people, thought up a lot of original tweets and funny thoughts, and got retweeted quite a bit. I was having a lot of fun with my first account, got up over 700 followers. Now, gone. When I did nothing to violate Twitter TOS.

Methods used to get conservatives suspended have been covered in other blogs, so I'm not going to get into that. But it's pretty clear I was targeted because I was interfering with Soros astroturf.

So what to do, what to do? I have some ideas. Revenge is the best revenge. And these f*&^%%s don't know who they're dealing with.

2 comments:

  1. Are you fucking kidding me? My 3rd account was suspended! They have to be stalking #twittergulag or people known to help with the issue. Insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And after checking the boxes to say I'd be a good girl, I was unsuspended for mere minutes before my 3rd account was suspended again. Currently Twitterless. I am NOT breaking the rules here!

    ReplyDelete